20 Handmade Gift Ideas

Last year I shared 10 two twenty one handmade gift ideas, so I decided to continue the tradition this year, but I added 10 additional gift ideas.

Handmade gifts are seriously the best.  They’re great for gift givers on a budget.  All of the gift ideas below are under $30, but most are under $15.  Handmade gifts are also awesome because the gift recipient will value the time, sweat, and hot glue gun burns you put into their gift.

GREAT inexpensive handmade gift ideas!

DIY gold striped vases

gold-striped-vase

gold dipped vase

gold-dipped-vase

braided chain bracelet

braided+chain+bracelet+2

infinity scarf

DIY-infinity-scarf-1

glitter state art

glitter-state-art-1

state necklace

DIY-State-Necklace-via-two-twenty-one

fabric covered books

how-to-make-a-fabric-covered-book

so fresh, so clean print

bathroom print

DIY lucite tray

lucite-tray

wine cork candle holders

wine-cork-candle-holders-1

wedding invitation ornament

ruffled burlap table runner

how-to-make-a-burlap-table-runner

thrifty hurricanes

jute wrapped monogram wreath

221+monogram+wreath+new copy

fabric wrapped, faux nailhead trimmed cork board

moss covered monograms

moss-covered-initials1

mossy wreath

spring+moss+monogram+wreath

mossy ampersand

moss-covered-ampersand

topiary

how+to+make+a+topiary copy

tomato cage christmas tree

Want more Christmas goodness in your life?  Check out my other holiday projects here!

Stalk away!

Comments

Hey Chels – I just wanted to let you know that no matter what device I’m using to get on your blog it always loads really slow (like dial-up slow). Might have to do with the fact that your pictures are scaled down to a small size in your posts, instead of just being their normal size. Make sense? Hope that helps!

Some of these are truly amazing! I especially love the two gold vase tutorials because I have a bunch of vases in those styles sitting around my house left over from the last wedding I planned (the bride didn’t want to keep any of them). I will definitely keep coming back to this roundup!

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same
    outcome.

Youu arе so awesome! I do nott believe I have read something
    likke this before. So good to find anotrher person with a feω unique thoughts on this topic.
    Really.. thanks foг stаrting this up. This website iis something that’s needed on the web, someone with a little orіginality!

As a spa destination Spain features highly on the list of most travellers given its
    flamboyant culture, rich architecture and even
    richer history. As I said, football in Cyprus is a big thing and the Cypriots take it very
    seriously. If you make your way to the beautiful Paphos
    Harbour you can take part in some of the exciting water sports available.

Carpet was capable of covering the floor of a house, flat, or bungalow and keepinbg peoples feet warm inn winter.
    Deep cleaning is the most suitable solution iin such situation.
    For any small size three bedroom ranches, the amount you are supposed to pay would range from 150 to 175 dollars.

Anyway, wood outdoor umbrela stand plans read Between Silk aand
    Cyanide. You can have the same ambbience witth fresh air and surrounding wood outdoor umbrella stand plans beauty.
    In many times hat you and your entire family. Today, most of us are trapped inside our
    homes, unable to enjoy the rays. It can be the perfect complement to cast aluminum patio furnifure is also
    very stylish, they ave a varietyy of fabrics ranging
    from Sunbrella Brand acrylic with a chemical solution.

Before beginning a program, work with a personal trainer
    to learn how to perform the movements required for the workout.
    ll have to make sure that these hair accessories will stay put even when she moves around.
    Go ahead and try crossfit and it won’t be disappointed for sure.
    However, increasingly life seems to be dominated by a scarcity mentality.

Feel free to surf to my website crossfit gyms
    westerville ohio – http://localcrossfitgyms.com,

Hi Chelsey,

My daughter will be celebrating her first birthday in September and really really so excited to have averything set-up. I chose a rainbow theme because it shows her happy personality. i’m now looking for ideas i can use on candy corner,invitaions,souvenirs, and etc. for the party that will not cost me to spend too much. I would prefer ideas i have to make on my own. i hope you have somthing to share :) waiting for your reply. :)

Below are just three reasons of which there are many more as well to get these new
    doors and windows fitted. · The floor area of the conservatory does not exceed 30sqm.

By far the most popular choice of double glazed windows are u – PVC windows as they are highly durable.

After you have resolved the blooms, you’ll be able to both go from the top or arrange the flowers in a cascading way for the aroma kind cake.

Hmm it looks like your website ate mmy initial comment (it was incredibly long) so I guess I’ll
    merely sum it up just what I had actually created
    and share, I’m completely enjoying your blog site. I also am a hopeful blog site blogger however I’m still brand-new to the entire point.
    Do you have any recommendations for new bllog writers?
    I ‘d most definitely appreciate it.

Look at my webpage: solar power panels. diy solar panel kits
    (Betty)

When the first can of 10W-40 oil appeared on the market in 1972,
    it signaled the birth of an entire industry. There is also another body, the International Lubricant Standardization and Approval Committee
    (ILSAC), jointly set-up by US and Japanese
    motor manufacturers, which also recommends motor
    oil grades which comply with the API standard.
    So, you should be conscious of the life of your car
    always.