Chelsea, author of Two Twenty One, is a millennial wife and mom living in Indianapolis, Indiana. Created in February of 2011, Two Twenty One, a creative living blog, features room makeovers, DIY projects, home & seasonal decor, crafts, organization projects & ideas, recipes, travel, home improvement projects, gardening, gift guides, lifestyle topics, and car care & maintenance.
• I’m 5’10”, which is why I may look like a giant standing next to others in photos.
• I’m a sarcastic/humorous person. That often comes through in my posts. If you don’t care for sarcastic people or you have a difficult time reading sarcasm you probably won’t care for me or this blog. You’ve been warned.
• I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes people will walk up to me and ask to touch it. If they appear to be trustworthy, I oblige.
• Much of my creativity was developed during my 13 years in 4-H. My projects of choice were cake decorating, photography, foods, tin punch, recycled articles, and flower arranging. I get the rest of my creativity from my mom.
• I grew up in a small, Mayberry-esque town in Northwest Indiana. Michiana, represent.
Interested in how I got into blogging? Read my story here!
Want to know what I sound like? You know you do. Listen to my podcast!
That’s my husband, Brad, and I K-I-S-S-I-N-G in some trees.
We met and began dating in 2005 while attending Indiana University. Go Hoosiers!
He was in a fraternity. I was in a sorority– Phi Mu♥.
Ours paths crossed because of our ‘Greekness’, and the rest is history!
We married on June 25, 2011 after five and a half years together.
You can read about our wedding and see the photos here:
In March, 2014, I announced that we were expecting a baby boy. Read all about our gender reveal party here.
We also have a 9 year old puggle mix/mutt named Jack. We got him from an animal shelter when he was a pup.
In June, 2009, we bought our first home in Indianapolis. We’re attempting to make it a little less cookie cutter and a lot more awesome. Read about our house by clicking here.