Third Anniversary Gift Ideas

Today I’m sharing third anniversary gift ideas.  The traditional gift theme for the 3rd wedding anniversary is leather.  The modern gift theme is crystal.  But I’m only going to cover the traditional gifts so this post is all about leatha.

Let’s begin with the ladies.  While looking for ideas, I noticed that chicks have more colorful leather gift options than guys.  But while the ladies have more colorful options, men have a bigger selection of leather items.

third wedding anniversary gift ideas for herwatch • ballet flats • e-reader case • passport holderwallettotebracelet

Some other ideas for her:
plannerjewelry boxpouchwristlet

third wedding anniversary gift ideas for himwalletjournalpassport holder • iPad case • belt • briefcase • phone casewatch

Some other ideas for him:
valetbeer holstercuff link display casetie display casewatch display case • football • motorcycle jacket • travel kit • gloves

If your budget allows, you can always take your gifts to the next level.  Example: give your husband a football AND tickets to see his favorite college or NFL team.  Another example: give your wife a passport holder AND tickets to a surprise vacation in another country (or a cruise).  Just make sure she has a passport to put in the passport holder.

Since it’s your anniversary and all, it would be sweet to engrave or personalize the gift you purchase for your lover (assuming it can be engraved or personalized).  You could do this on the inside band of a watch, inside lining of a tote or briefcase, etc.

third anniversary gift ideas

Perhaps you and your spouse want to do a mutual gift.  Here are some ideas I came up with:
photo album • furniture • ottomanpicture framewine carrier

Happy third wedding anniversary to you and yours!

Other anniversary gift ideas:
1st wedding anniversary
2nd wedding anniversary
4th wedding anniversary

This post contains affiliate links.

Comments

This is so cute! For our third my husband got me a leather family bible with our names and wedding date engraved. I got him a handmade leather key chain with the coordinates of where we first met (a building that has seen been torn down, so sad!).
    Angie Mae recently posted..High Five for FridayMy Profile

Hello Kate Spade wallet!! Love all your ideas for the ladies and I agree these would make great presents for any occasion. As far as posting goes, I am here whenever I get an email that you have a new post so doesn’t really matter if it’s weekend or weekday ;)
    Zainab recently posted..Peach Blueberry Bourbon CakeMy Profile

I love that Madewell tote – and I think Joe would love that briefcase! Too bad we’re only coming up to our 2nd anniversary (but I’ll definitely be saving this list for next year!)
    Kristen recently posted..A Whole Lot of PlanesMy Profile

Um, who wouldn’t want any of those gifts?! I could use a new Kate Spade wallet and that bag is adorable. We had our 3rd anniversary earlier this year and I got my husband some new leather loafers, oxfords, work shoes, whatever. They were needed. He didn’t get me anything leather. He needs to get on board.

I don’t read on the weekends too much but I would for you. :)

How perfectly timed is this post? I just celebrated my third anniversary! He’s really hard to shop for, I was on a tight budget, and I really wanted to stick with leather. I ended up making him a luggage tag from scrap leather, It turned out really well!
    Kristy gd recently posted..Tutorial: Knitting short rowsMy Profile

I leave a comment each time I appreciate a article on a website or I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation. It is triggered by the fire displayed in the article I read.

And after this article Third Anniversary Gift Ideas Leather Gift
    Ideas – Two Twenty One. I was actually moved enough to
    drop a thought ;) I do have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright.

Could it be only me or do a few of the responses appear like they are left by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to follow everything new
    you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of your
    social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook
    page or twitter feed?
    swarivski shoes recently posted..swarivski shoesMy Profile