Halloween Printables

Only 27 more days until Halloween!

It’s been a while since I’ve made holiday printables (St. Patrick’s Day to be exact). So I decided to make some Halloween-inspired printables and share them with you.  I went a little chevron/zigzag happy, so if you’re a chevron/zigzag hater you probably won’t like these printables.  I got the fun chevron/zigzag pattern from Sprik Space.  I love Aimee’s printables!

Simply click on the printable you’d like to have to download it.  I sized them to be 5×7’s.
Don’t fret, the two twenty one logo won’t show up on your printable.

Let me know if you use any of these printables in your Halloween decor!  I’d love to see what you do!

Do you have your Halloween costume picked out?  What are you going to be?  I really want Brad and I to do a funny “couple” costume this year.  Suggestions welcomed!

Comments

You fellow crafters make such adorable printables :D Very sweet and simple (smiles abound)

Thanks for sharing!!
    Visiting from Midwestern Sewing Girl’s linky party {Everything Halloween}
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois

Thanks for sharing your creations. I teach 7th graders and they love it when I decorate for the season. Your designs are sure to be a hit.

I found you through participating in Amanda’s party at Serenity Now.

I wanted to thank you for the DARLING printable. I loved them all, but ended up printing the black chevron and orange Boo. Actually, I printed out two (one for a friend!) and framed mine up in a big chunky silver frame with a white mat. Adorable. It just makes my entryway! GIves it that extra little BOO! For people like me who wouldn’t know how to design a printable to save their life you are an angel!!! Thank you and Happy Halloween! Jules

So cute and fun! YAY for awesome free printables!! I’m including this in a mega Halloween Printables round up post on my blog this month : )
    Jaimee @ craft-interrupted.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for the adorable free printables, I will post a picture when I decorate for Halloween, I’m thinking they would look great in separate black frames hung in a square with a little spider web over the corner. As far as you and your hubby’s Halloween costume dilemma I will share what my boyfriend, best couple friends and I finally decided on for our annual Halloween Party is the Flinstones, they are going as Fred and Wilma, my boyfriend and I Barney and Betty, thought it might be fun… Thanks again for the great art!