It’s officially spring and Easter is fast-approaching. And I don’t know about you, but nothing says spring quite like Reese’s peanut butter eggs, I mean bunnies. So I created some simple, yet very cute and free bunny printables for you guys. You can always eat Reese’s peanut butter eggs while you print your 8×10 printable and stick it in a frame.
It’s also the 10th of the month, which means I’ve partnered up with some other fantastic creative bloggers for a blog hop. The theme this month is bunnies– obviously. Join the blog hop and “hop” on over to view the other projects up close. If you happen to come upon a broken link, just click HOME on each site to view the project.
- Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Candles by Eighteen25
- Bunny Tail Bingo by Simply Kierste
- 10 Minute Bunny Tea Towel by Little Miss Momma
- White Chocolate Bunny Fudge by Or So She Says
- Bunny Food with Printable Easter Tags by Thirty Handmade Days
- Free Printable Bunny Banner by Landeelu
- Easter Bunny Chocolate Cakes by Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- 3D Bunny Head Art by Lolly Jane
- Malted Milk Ball Bunny Brittle by Your Home Based Mom
- Free Bunny Printables by Two Twenty One
I went with 4 springy colors– pink, blue, yellow, and green. I chose not to include any font because I think “Hoppy Spring” and “Hoppy Easter” are so 2011.
Click on the image of the printable to head to the download page! Oh, and don’t worry– the two twenty one logo isn’t on the actual printables.