Chelsea, author of Two Twenty One, is a millennial wife and mom living in Indianapolis, Indiana. Created in February of 2011, Two Twenty One, a creative living blog, features home decor, parenthood, DIY projects, holiday decor and entertaining, gardening, organization projects & ideas, recipes, travel, favorite products, gift guides, lifestyle topics, and car care & maintenance.
5 random tidbits about me:
• I’m 5’10”, which is why I may look like a giant standing next to others in photos.
• I’m a sarcastic/humorous person. That often comes through in my posts. If you don’t care for sarcastic people or you have a difficult time reading sarcasm you probably won’t care for me or this blog. You’ve been warned.
• I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes people will walk up to me and ask to touch it. If they appear to be trustworthy, I oblige.
• Much of my creativity was developed during my 13 years in 4-H. My projects of choice were cake decorating, photography, foods, tin punch, recycled articles, and flower arranging. I get the rest of my creativity from my mom.
• I grew up in a small, Mayberry-esque town in Northwest Indiana.
Interested in how I got into blogging? Read my story here!
That’s my husband, Brad, and I K-I-S-S-I-N-G in some trees.
We met and began dating in 2005 while attending Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
He was in a fraternity. I was in a sorority– Phi Mu.
Ours paths crossed because of our “Greekness”, and the rest is history!
We married in Bloomington on June 25, 2011 after five and a half years together.
You can read about our wedding and see the photos here:
In March, 2014, I announced that we were expecting a baby boy. Read all about our gender reveal party here.
I announced we were expecting another baby in the fall of 2017.
And in late February, 2018, Emmett was born! You can read about his entrance into the word here.