50 days until Christmas, people! You know what that means, right? Time to bust out your holiday decor and turn your home into a magical winter wonderland.
Are you looking for some new holiday ideas for you to recreate in your own home? Or maybe you’re a blogger who would love to share your fresh holiday ideas with others.
If so, I’d like to formally invite you to the Pinterest holiday event of the season!
What: The ULTIMATE Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest Event
When: Sunday, November 10 at 8 PM CST
Why: To showcase and share the absolute BEST creative holiday projects of 2013!
Who: Anyone who wants access to the season’s best ideas, or those who want to spread the word about their own terrific holiday creations!
Here’s how you can take part:
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest.
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, be sure to log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board. Followers of the board will be the very first to see these amazing projects!
- Get your projects ready, because everyone who pins their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board as well! If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be brand-new holiday projects for 2013 (Fall/Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukkah, New Year’s).
- Only those pinning with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board.
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.
An inspirational cast of 10 top creative bloggers from across a variety of niches have teamed up to bring this idea to life, and we are so excited to see YOUR amazing creations!