Today I have a fun giveaway for you guys. I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to share and giveaway our favorite things. And you have a chance to win any of them!
Before I go into the details of my favorite things, check out what my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
• Check out the gift collage below.
• Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway.
• Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below.
• HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
• Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
*Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed.
Go check out these other amazing gifts!
There will be 30 WINNERS! You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most. So you must HOP to each to enter!
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojo designs //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Alright, here’s what’s in my basket.
• gray felt basket … I loved this so much, I bought its twin
• small cosmetic bag … I love these things– perfect for organizing all those little things in your purse
• scarf … scarves are one of my favorite accessories
• $10 Target gift card … who doesn’t love them some Target?
• $10 Starbucks gift card … who doesn’t love them some Starbucks?
• Reese’s pumpkins … my favorite chocolate candy
• Starburst … my favorite fruity candy
• paper baking cups … because they’re cute
• gift tags … these are adorable– I love pink and gold together
• gray and white paper favor bags … perfect for many occassions
• Katie Daisy notebook … she’s one of my favorite artists
• pink and gold notecards … again, love pink and gold
• post-it notes … I’m the post-it note queen– there are currently 10 on my computer monitor
• Sharpie precision markers … my favorite writing utensil
The retail value of my favorite things basket is $110.